SEXY MUMMAS I Maternity Wear

09:28

There's that annoying phase in pregnancy when your usual skinny jeans and work trousers suddenly feel like they'll slice you in two when you sit down....and that's never a good feeling when you feel nauseous, but equally there's not enough bump to warrant maternity wear without looking like you're wearing a tent.

After a few weeks of managing the hair bobble jeans trick I decided enough was enough and that I needed to buy some new clothes!

This week took me up north with work so I popped to the fab Meadowhall in Sheffield full of optimism! Primark there is HUGE so I was hopeful to find some jeans there....to search high and low and be told they no longer stock maternity wear! 
Next stop was H&M where most stuff is geared towards more pronounced bumps...I felt a bit if a fraud browsing alongside a lady with a lovely big bump!  However I got 2 basic vests and a black t shirt.

H&M Mama Maternity Vest £6.99

After that I tried New Look who have a small maternity range but nothing that took my fancy.  I had a disaster with New Look last week when I ordered some tailored black trousers that were so big I had to pull them in to the maximum and the waist was bunched horribly like a toddler's trousers!

Topshop proved to be my saviour with a lovely pair of indigo skinny jeans. They're a lovely tight fit and true to size.  I recently bought a black pair of Topshop jeans and again they're comfy and smart enough for work.
Topshop Maternity Joni Jeans £36

Work wise I am still on the prowl. Last week I purchased some black trousers from Next and they're better than the New Look pair as these have a soft waist band they're a little loose for my liking and a bit to much like school trousers.  I have just spied that Next have just added a load of new pieces to their maternity collection, so have a look!
Next Slim Maternity Trousers £24


If you have any maternity wear recommendations why not share them with us?!

FJ

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Coockatoo is your one stop platform for stylish maternity dresses in india Our online store carries a wide range of maternity and nursing products, allowing you to set everything through your maternity and postpartum days. . You will find everything you need to get through your pregnancy and remain true to your personal fashion at Coockatoo, from maternity pants and dresses to feeding kurtas and other important maternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering where to buy maternity clothes? Momsbae Online Store is one of the best destinations for stylish mums-to-be.

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion with our mums