HOT MUMMAS | NSPA Beauty Rituals skincare

19:21

I may have mentioned in previous posts how crap I am at sticking to beauty routines. This is especially true of evening ones since I'm always so tired I just want to get to bed as quickly as possible.

But once in a while it's nice to be able to treat myself and my skin to a mini facial. nspa's Beauty Ritual range is perfect for this. It's not too fussy, it's quick and it still feels quite luxurious.

One of the things I can't be bothered with in a cleansing routine is exfoliating. It's just so messy, it gets in your hair, it gets all over the sink, it's a pain in the ass. The nspa Hot Cloth Polish is great because it exfoliates gently using just a cloth and you can make it nice and hot like when you get the hot towel treatment during a facial.

The Beauty Ritual range has 4 steps with various options for each step. I tried the Melting Cleansing Gel (step 1), the Hot Cloth Polish (step 2), and the Illuminating Beauty Serum (step 3).

Overall they're nice products to use and my skin felt clean and refreshed afterwards. They're also a very reasonable price and many of the nspa products are available at Asda.

RL x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums