HOT MUMMAS | Blitz oily skin with these skincare products from Good Things

10:03

Since my hormones have been returning to normal post-birth, my skin has unfortunately remembered how much it enjoys a good spot or three! Honestly, at 34 years old you'd think my skin would be spot-free but maybe I'll have to wait until I'm 44.

At any rate I'm always up for trying new skincare products that help with blemishes, so when the lovely people at Good Things sent over a couple of their products I jumped at the chance to try them out.

Good Things Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion - £4.99 (look out for this soon on Boots.com)

This is a clear lotion that looks a bit like a toner in the bottle but it's actually much gentler and less astringent. You cleanse with the liquid on a piece of cotton wool then leave it to dry, which feels a bit counter-intuitive but at least you get to keep the gorgeous smell on your skin. Seriously, this smells amazing. The combination of strawberry and fig is surprisingly tasty!  I've only used it a few times so far, so I can't say whether it'll really clear up my skin but I'll keep at it for a week or so and let you know.





Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser - £5.33 at Boots

I was a bit worried that this moisturiser might dry my skin out as that is what usually happens with these types of products, but it didn't. And the matt effect is pretty good. Made with goji berries and blackcurrants, it's not as tasty smelling as the lotion, but it's ok. I think this is a great product for summer as, while it's nice for your skin to have a glow, nobody likes an oil slick!






All Good Things products use superfruit in their formulations and are free from parabens, mineral oils, sodium laureth sulphate and animal ingredients. I fear they may be targeted at younger skin than mine so who knows if it will be as effective but for a product that smells this good I'm willing to give it a go!

You can find out more about the range on their website www.goodthingsbeauty.com

RL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums