HOT MUMMAS | In my make-up bag this month

23:47

After hiding away in the winter months while my body readjusted to not being pregnant and to being knackered all the time, I'm only just getting used to wearing make-up regularly again. And now it's summer I don't want to wear anything heavy or unnecessary.

In my make up bag this month are three must-have favourites I reckon I'll be sticking with all summer.

 
Bourjois Volumizer mascara (£10.49 at Boots.com)
I love this as there is a thinner daytime brush and a thicker brush for more dramatic lashes. Makes all the difference to my tired eyes!
 
L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation (£10.99 at Boots.com)
I'm always trying out new foundations as I can't always afford to buy my favourite Clinique Even Better. At the moment I'm really loving this Lumi Magique foundation from L'Oreal. It's light enough for summer but still gives pretty good coverage. It also makes my skin look fresh which is quite a feat at the moment :-)
 
Marks and Spencer Illuminating Bronzer
This bronzer is great as it gives more of a golden glow than a tan. This is especially great for lighter skinned ladies like me. Unfortunately I'm having to eek this one out as they don't sell it any more. The closest equivalent appears to be the Autograph Pure Luxe Bronzing Powder. If it's as good as its predecessor I'd say it's worth a try.
 
R xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums