HIP MUMMAS | Aztec summer mumma

10:06

Friends keep telling me I'm going to look SWELL during pregnancy and imagine I'll be a trendy mummy rather than a slummy (they don't see me at weekends, believe me). So for that reason I feel pressured to look funky rather than frumpy. That means occasional little Urban Outfitters blow-outs, throwing in a bit of Primarni and All Saints.

However, drastic dwindling funds have put paid to THOSE shopping addictions - so I'm making do with what I have.  Luckily for me, IBS ensured I bought loose tops (often looked like I had a 6 month curry baby at times) so I have a nice selection of loose numbers, teamed with simple black leggings, shiny leggings or 3/4 on-trend midi skirts - BOOM!

Here's a little round up of some AZTEC inspired online buys I've got my beady baby eye on .... and if anyone wants to offer to buy them for me I'm waiting....




Mamlicious Printed Jersey Jumpsuit
£42.00, Asos.com
Swedish Hasbeen 'NANDALS' in Natural Sky
£155, Asos.com

Ecote Bali Midi Dress, £65
Urban Outfitters nationwide and
LOOK - she has the Swedish Hasbeen
NANDALS on!!!
All Saints Elm Shirt Dress, £88
All saints nationwide



All Saints Rubik Dress, £98
All Saints nationwide
Mamalicious Irena Monocrome
Aztec Maxi Dress, £34.99,
New Look nationwide

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums