HOT MUMMAS | New Year, New You...

21:57

It's a New Year so that means new pyjamas, new bed sheets, new outfits and of course, new makeup. After all my christmas splurging, I'm not in the market for anything too pricey and to be honest, I'm trying to avoid all the crazy sales shoppers too, so I when I came across the revamped BD Trade Secrets collection at Tesco whilst doing my weekly shop, I decided to pop a few items in the trolley.


As you can see from my little snapshot, there's quite a lot to choose from, the Eye Shadow Bon Bons looked gorgeous but I was determined to stick to 'what I need'. 




The range has recently had a makeover; new name, new innovations and formulas but still with the affordable price tag. Abby Ireland, prestige make-up artist has worked with Tesco to develop the range of make-up must haves. 




The lipstick was creamy and lasted well without any cracking/dryness, the powder was very light but it covered surprisingly well given its lightness and was easy to dab on with the pad, the nail varnish glided on with ease and the light effect concealer pen is very similar to my YSL but without the price tag! In fact, all the items are reasonably priced, ranging from £2.99 to £9.99 and don't forget you get you get clubcard points too ;) 

CQx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Share your opinion with our mums