HOT MUMMAS | Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate

17:53

Relax me - skin is dry, summer is ending and it's almost back to work time after a lovely year of maternity leave - are you like me? Are you in need of a product that fills your senses so bad you forget everything and just want to breathe it in? 

I've got it - well I found it, shall I say! Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate retailing at £40.50 for 28ml


Claiming to visibly plump and smooth - this product had me as soon as I took the lid off.  It's an overnight face treatment to be slapped on after your usual cleanse and tone - but I love it so much I have the travel size rollerball and apply to pulse points pretty much all day long. 

Naturally active ingredients include softening argan and organic rosehip oils, soothing neroli, lavender and chamomile essential oils plus antioxidant natural source vitamin E. 

I wasn't sure if it was just me so anyone I come into contact with gets a whiff and a roll and the it's unanimous - full house 5 star reviews!

This capsule of calmness is my new companion - it comes everywhere with me - I will need a new one soon for my work handbag! 

Guest bloggette SK xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums