COOL MUMMAS I WOODEN FLOOR PROBLEMS

16:32

Apologies for the short hiatus, we've got a crawler on our hands!

And as you well know, it's all over now.

Having a house full of wooden floors, sore knees and bruises-a-plenty are standard, but a little shop on Amazon put paid to that.
I popped a pic of my purchase on Instagram - and roused a little interest in my colourful little mats.

(pinksoda19) if you're interested..

So I purchased:



A padded alphabet mat by Tippitoes with lovely graphics and simple alphabet theme: Whale, Elephant, Car etc - it looks a bit dated but its well padded, and does the job.

Tippitoes Alphabet Floor Mat, Amazon

A nice purse-friendly £26.51.

Its soft, durable and lightweight, for both indoor & Outdoor, its cushioned, therefore perfect for wooden floors. Great in the garden, picnics and summer months etc - and easy to clean with its water resistant fabric - it's also a good size at 21 x 20 x 132 cm. Me being me, never measure anything, but hope for the best - but it fits perfectly in my living room.

Then from Amazon again I ordered a smaller TLC foam mat (10 square feet per set) a jigsaw puzzle with pop-out numbers.

Foam 1,2,3, Play Mat Amazon



At £13.08, it's a great buy, but it's a small mat better for picnics or smaller areas. It's ever so colourful and eye-catching which makes it appealing for little ones. There are options for bigger ones - so I'd say this is a must-have for those hard floor areas.

It says suitable for age 3+ but it's just for crawlers in my mind, it's fine.
Designed to help children to learn counting, with a mixture of colours it can help with colours too, and it's ammonia and phthalates free, soft oam and wipe-clean.

Wooden floors a problem - pah! Not anymore.

LN xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums