GLUM MUMS I The Mummy Hair Curse- Short or Not?

16:28



I always wondered why Mums suddenly seem to stop worrying about how they look- until I became one! It's not that we don't care, it's just that we don't have time to care!

With style conscious celeb mums like Charlize Theron and Beyonce going for the chop after their kids are born, it shows that even mothers with nannies and other help want to save time by cutting hair styling from their daily list!
 
With a toddler and young baby I barely have time to brush my hair, let alone style it. I recently had it cut and it had been 8 months since the last cut- and before that about a year!

I seriously considered hacking it all off and going for a pixie cut but my face just isn't symmetrical enough. No big lips and almond eyes to carry it off. So I went for loads of layers and it ended up a bit like the 90's Rachel cut- but at least no styling required. See below:

Here are some of the short haircut styles I am still mulling over for low maintenance mummy style:

Alexa Cheung's messy bob:


Jennifer Lawrence's cute crop:


Am I brave enough or pretty enough to carry it off?! Hmmm....at the mo I think not.

CB

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
    Fast track hairdressing courses & Fast Track Vtct Accredited Hair

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion with our mums