HOT MUMMAS | Love a quick hair fix: 2-in-1 to go please!

21:58

Lovely long hot showers are a thing of the past for me, so when it comes to hair washing I've recently been giving 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioners a try.  In the past I've not been impressed - anyone remember 'Wash 'n' Go'? But recently I was desperate for something to wash my hair and stumbled upon Timotei 2-in-1 which wasn't bad at all.

As I'm on holiday this week I still wanted something quick for the shower (a quickie would be nice but seems out of the question with the baby in the room!). So I am giving Herbal Essences 2-in-1 a go.  And I'm even more impressed with this one.



Herbal Essences 2-in-1 dazzling shine review
My hair is quite long due to not making it to the hairdressers for almost a year! And it's also fine but I have a lot of it so quite dense iyswim.  This means that it starts to look greasy and lank if I don't wash it every day. But this shampoo is making it look quite glossy and good condition as well as keeping it looking fresh.  It's also pretty easy to pull a comb through when wet which is the main thing for me as my hair can get quite knotty.

I won't say go out and swop your regular shampoo and conditioner for this, but if you need something to take to the gym or for other emergency situations, give this gem a try!


RL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums