BABY VS MUMMA | Sunscreen that works for babies and mums

21:35

Every summer I go to buy sunscreen and am always shocked by the cost. And the higher the spf the costlier it becomes.

I'm at the age where I need to wear a high factor cream on my face so I don't end up looking like an old leather handbag, but I also need to buy protection for my baby to shield her lovely soft virgin skin.

On a trip to the beach recently I popped into Superdrug to pick up some baby sunscreen and found this Solait 50spf version at just £2.48 for 100ml. Confused about the price I thought it must be crap, but actually it was really good. It went on evenly, didn't make my baby's skin too sticky and also didn't make her skin look purple either like some high factor creams do.

So now we're both using it and happily not sunburnt. Now all we need is plenty more days of sun!

R xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums